Please contact customer care via the support chat or form if have issues with your online delivery.
Return to Sender parcels will be returned back to our warehouse in CLYDE, NSW.
Reasons why your parcel has been returned to sender include:
- Incorrect address
- Item was not picked up from post office (held up to 2 weeks)
- Issue with labelling
- Company name not listed
A few tips to avoid this:
- Ensure shipping details are entered in the correct fields
- Company name is enlisted in the shipping details
- Someone is home to sign for your order
- Ensure someone is available to collect from the post office
Return to Sender parcels can take up to 2 weeks to be sorted and re-sent.